1. Write the rules. (Or copy and paste them, whichever you prefer.)
2. Write 13 things about yourself.
3. Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.
4. Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know that they are tagged.
5. Don't say ''You're tagged if you read this".
6. It is forbidden not to tag anyone.
7. Tag backs are allowed.
8. If you don't make this tag in a week, you need to obey a wish of the person who tags you.
- Snakes are my favorite animals: they're so sleek and smooth and unique. I get a thrill every time I hold one.
- Although I'm not fluent in any languages besides English, I've taken five years of Latin, two years of Greek, and I'm well into my first year of Russian.
- I talk to my pets in weird voices.
- My vision is really bad...well, it's not super bad, but when it works in tandem with my imagination and lack of focus...I can see some pretty weird stuff.
- I wake up at 5:30 am four days a week to exercise. I'm a reluctant morning person.
- I'm very strongly attracted to blond hair, and not in a weird way...it's just so gorgeous. I tend to gravitate towards blonds.
- When I was little, I wanted to be a dinosaur.
- That spin jump slash attack on Mega Man Zero gets me every time. It's so goooood. Not particularly helpful, but good.
- I slapped a fish once by accident while swimming. Got a cut on my finger from it and everything.
- This might be too much information, but I had to be resuscitated when I was born. I had been strangled by the umbilical cord in the womb and...well, I was practically dead when I came out. I'm blessed to be alive today!
- For the above reason, all my friends refer to me as a zombie.
- I often say 'frogs' as an answer to any question, for no apparent reason...
1. Why did you join DA? Are you happy that you did?
Honestly, I didn't know DA existed until my bestie MartynStorm
got an account. Up until then I had been sharing my art on Pinterest and I was thrilled about joining a website design specifically for artists. I've never regretted it; there are so many talented and wonderful people here! It's really inspiring. 2. What's one of the funniest things that has happened to you?
Aside from the aforementioned fish-slapping?
3. Where do you get most of your inspiration from?
A lot of it comes from looking at other people's art. When I see the amazing things others have created, it makes me want to go out and create things myself! The characters and concepts I draw mostly come from an RP I've been doing with my bestie for years, so that's another huge source of inspiration.
4. How do you feel about adopting characters?
I don't have a problem with it. It's a neat way for artists to earn points or cash-cash-money. Sometimes I wish I had more points so I could adopt a few myself! There are some enchanting designs out there.
5. Try to describe your art or writing style in three words.
Hm...that's a tough question; I have a lot of trouble looking at my stuff objectively. Don't know if I can answer that one!
6. What is your favorite type of art?
I like artwork that's not realistic, but not uber-cartoony either...I guess that's what style I try to mimic. It keep your characters believable but gives you a lot of freedom regarding facial expressions and such.
7. What's a weird talent you have?
I'm very good at playing piano by ear, so much so I can figure out the basic melodies of songs I don't even listen to anymore. 8. Who's your favorite artist on DA? What do you like about their work?
Shoot, I gotta pick just one? It's more of a toss-up between kilalaaa
, and ShyReptiIe
. All three have unique styles and you never know what to expect from them! And they're really good with color schemes and such. And they bring across the emotions of their characters so well~
And of course there's my bae MartynStorm
, who has always been my inspiration and is so dang talented.
9. What's your dream job?
Correcting people's grammar for money I think I'd like to be an editor. Of course, if I was better at drawing, composition, and just storytelling in general, I'd want to make graphic novels, but that's just a pipe dream.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
Texas. Nice climate, nice people, freekin' awesome wildlife
11. Favorite video game? What do you like about it?
Sonic & Knuckles. The music and level design are so lovely! And the gameplay is pretty exciting. Mega Man Zero pulls a close second, though.
12. Funny emoticon goes here!
( fОшО)f Boo~
13. What about your art do you wish to improve on?
I'd like to get better at drawing human anatomy (read: hands). I'm also hoping to improve my composition and coloring skills.
My questions for those tagged (I totally forgot to add this
1. When did you first get serious about drawing/writing and why?
2. Have a favorite song? What is it?
3. What's the last book you've read?
4. What kinds of things make you laugh?
5. What is the easiest part of drawing/writing for you? The hardest?
6. If you could instantly learn a new language, what would it be?
7. What's your favorite color? (Silly question, I know, but I'm always interested in the answer)
8. Which type of weather is better: hot or cold?
9. What genre of video game (or movie, if you don't play video games) do you like most?
10. If you could be your favorite fictional character for a day, would you?
11. Do you prefer sad/dark stories, cheery/funny stories, or those which are a blend of the two?
12. Have a strong interest in any particular field of study?
13. What's your idea of a nice way to spend the day?
Well, the meme says I have to tag thirteen people, and I want to be a good sport about that...but to those of you whom I tag, please don't feel obligated to fill this out if you don't want to. I had a lot of fun with it (mostly 'cuz looking back at these is a nice way to see how I've changed over time), but I understand if you don't have time or if memes just aren't your thing.
...aaaand I think that's everyone I know on here. Not thirteen exactly, but I tried!